FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We tried to make our products reliable, simple and easily understood. However, there may be an unlimited number of different questions and wishes of users. find answers to questions about payment, delivery, technical issues, and other general questions.
1. Where are you located?
We are located in Toronto Canada.
2. How long does the trial version last?
The trial version lasts 30 days.
3. Is there any limit on the trial version?
The only one limitation is that there is a watermark on each page of the flipbooks you created with the trial version.
4. What happens after I complete the order?
You will receive an email with your registration code and instructions to get started within a few minutes!
5. Can I change the logos used in the interface?
Yes, you can. Please click "Settings" button to change it.
6. How to upload my publications to a website?
Please follow the following guide to upload your publicaitons:
7. Flash Player is blocked on some browsers. Does ePageCreator support HTML5 version?
Sure, ePageCreator supports both of Flash and HTML5. If you want to remove the Flash version and display the HTML5 version for all devices, please remove "index.html" file and rename the "html5.html" file to "index.html" after publishing.
Note: HTML5 version does not work offline on PC and Mac. You have to upload the publication to a website and view it online.
To view it offline on mobile device, please follow the guide below: http://epagecreator.net/tutorials/viewonipad.html#offline
8. How long does one license last?
ePageCreator is split into 4 versions: Standard, Annual, Professional and Enterprise. The Annual version is an one- year license and you can use it for one year. You have to renew it after one year if you want to continue using it. The other three versions including the Standard, Professional and Enterprise are a lifetime license and you can use them forever.
9. Can I change the background of publication?
Yes, you can change the background with different color, or with an image file, such as JPG, GIF, PNG, SWF.
10. Can I add instructions at the start of publication?
Yes, you can add instruction by clicking "Settings" button to specify an introduction image file including JPG, GIF, PNG, SWF format.
11. How can I create an offline version so I can distribute it with a CD?
Yes, you can. It's very simple to create an offline version. Just check "Create Offline Version" item when you publish your publication, FlipCreator will create a single self-executed offline pack for you.. After publishing, you can get the offline version from "offline" subfolder under your output folder.
12. What does DPI mean?
Dots per inch(DPI) is a measure of spatial printing or video dot density, in particular the number of individual dots that can be placed in a line within the span of 1 inch (2.54 cm). Normally DPI for publishers is set to 300 for printing. However this is not needed for viewing on a monitor and would put huge strains on the end users server. We recommand 150 DPI setting in the conversion process and set this number as the default.
13. How to distribute a publication via CD with autostart feature?
It is very simply to create an autorun. Please follow the steps below:
Paste the following code, then change "OfflineVersionFileName.exe" to your offline version file name.
Save the above text file as autorun.inf, ensure that file type is set to "all files" and not "txt".
Burn this fie and your offline version file into the CD.
14. What do you mean "Third Party Production"?
"Third Party Production" means that you are allowed to create publications for your clients and any other companies. Should another of your clients wish to have you create publications for them, You shoud purchase the Enterprise version. Since only the Enterprise version has Third Party Production.
Without Third Party Production, you are only able to create publications of any past, present or future issue of any publication owned by your or your company.
15. If I buy your software I can create digital publications for my clients?
Yes, you can. But only FlipCreator Enterprise version can be used to produce digital publications for your clients or other companies. So you have to purchase FlipCreator Enterprise version.
15. How to publish the publication to iPad/iPhone or Android?
Please upload the publication to your website. Then you can view it directly with the browser of iPad/iPhone or Android. No App required.
For offline reading on iPad/iPhone, please use our free App FlipExplorer. Click the following link to more details:
16. Why links work only on Preview mode, when I open the publication with internet browser, all the links won't work?
To test the links, please click "Preview" button to view it, or upload the publication to your website and then view it. Because Flash Player prevents accessing web links from local computer for the security reason.
For offline use, please create an .EXE file for your publication. Here is a guide to show you how to do that:
17. Is there a limitation on number of pages or number of publications?
No, there is not any limitation on number of pages or number of publications. You can create as many pages/publications as you want.
18. How can transfer the license of ePageCreator from an old computer to a new computer?
It's really simple. Just uninstall the ePageCreator from your old computer, then install it onto your new computer and register it with your registation code. That's it.
20. Is it possible to upgrade my Standard version to the Professional version by just paying the difference?
Yes, you can pay the difference to upgrade it to a higher version whenever you want. Just email us your order ID and what version you want to upgrade to. We will send you a link to finish the process.
21. I have more questions - who should I write to?
Please send your additional questions at
or email us at
Still have problem?
- Live Chat
- Or Email Us